Saturday, October 23, 2010

Skater birthday card

My nephew's turning 12 already.  Gah!  He just got an xbox so we got him a skateboard game, and of course I had to make a coordinating card.



The skater image is from Sports Clip Art - check them out, they're free!  And lots of silhouettes, which transfer easily to a die-cut.  I used two free fonts - Graffonti for the name, and Degrassi for the "Happy Birthday, Dude!" on the base.

My new camera really picks up the sparkle from the Cryogen White cardstock!!  Colored with Copics:  B39, B26, B14, B12, BG01, YR04, YR07; and white Signo pen to accent.  The blue background paper is plain cardstock stamped with a Stamp Camp image using Versamark Watermark ink; I decorated the envelope with the same stamp.

Think this'll make me the favorite aunt for a while?

1 comments:

Shirley said...

This birthday card totally rocks. I am so impressed with your diecuts. Great job.

Post a Comment