Saturday, June 26, 2010

First post: what the heck am I doing?

I have no idea why I've started a blog.  I'm way too busy already, so I must be insane!

This blog will be for showcasing my
  • crafts and hobbies (scrapbooking both paper and digi, making jewelry, cooking, quilting)
  • my collections (whisks of course, tiki, nailpolish, rubber duckies, sterling flatware monogrammed with Cs, vintage tea cups, christmas music, yes I have way too many and this isn't even everything!)
  • some recipes (best mac-and-cheese, anyone?)
  • and undoubtedly a few random opinions (such as: flip-flops are not shoes!, Ghirardelli is not good chocolate, and blue nailpolish is the best)
What this blog will NOT be is updated daily.  If I can do one post a week I will be proud of myself.  Unless there's something unique I'm not going to give instructions for anything - you can google that or go to your local library, there's more than enough information to be found.  I'll try to keep from being wordy, because I hate wordy blogs with long paragraphs.

And this is enough for now.

4 comments:

jonim52 said...

Good luck with your blog. It does get addicting!

Shirley said...

I love it! I want more! I'm excited that I made your Links.

Danielle said...

I just left a comment, but then it was gone? maybe you have to view it first?
Hope you got it!!

Kas said...

WOO HOO, I am your first follower! Whisks are cool, great thing to collect.
Ghirdelli is not good, but a cool shop to visit when in Frisco!

Post a Comment